50 Dodge

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 50 Dodge
From: DrBerkowitz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:44:23 EDT
The last time I posted a question about my Dodge I got an amazing response
from my fellow Healey lovers. So here goes again.

I am thinking that my next project might be to fix up my Dodge. It has a flat
head six and a semi -automatic transmission (Gyro-matic) which I believe is
actually a four speed box.  What I would like to do is beef up the motor and
convert the tranny to a true four speed with a floor shifter.  I want to
basically do a period hot rod maintaining the original drive train.  Have any
of you
ever attempted such a job or know any one who has.  I would like some feed
back as to feasability and cost. Thanks.

Len B