Re: Bias-Ply Tire Recommendation?

To: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Bias-Ply Tire Recommendation?
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:07:35 -0600
Hi Alan,

I don't think many tires are designed or compounded to give loose
directional control & still have excellent braking. I think loose is
loose. Even at that, the braking is probably ok with bias ply tires.
Interesting question.

Since a new bias ply is likely to be softer than an old XZX, you may
find that the bias ply is a traction improvement in all ways.

Dave Russell