RE: bj8 restoration

To: "'Don Day'" <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: bj8 restoration
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 16:21:01 -0400
Hi Don,
IMHO you do not need to do anything to the head or even change the
valves to run satisfactorily on unleaded fuel for a very long time. The
general consensus seems to be that only small high revving engines which
are required to run for long periods at high throttle settings require
hardened valves and/or seats.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com