AH100-4 - a few detail questions please.....

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: AH100-4 - a few detail questions please.....
From: Fiat500f@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 21:26:33 EDT
Hi,

I'm helping my friend restore his 1954 AH100-4 and I need help with a few
detail questions.
Please feel free to answer any or all of them!

1.  Which direction do the gearbox to engine bolts go, meaning, are the nuts
on the
     gearbox side or the engine side?  And are they BSF or UNF?

2.  What type of hardware holds on the filler body panel piece that goes
between the
     front bumper and the front body shroud.  The parts book doesn't seem to
list any!

3.  What holds up the wires that come out of the back of the headlamps and
front signal
     lamps?  All his wires are hooked up correctly, but they are laying on
the front tires.
     I've been told they are held up by a P-clip fastened to the outermost
grille securing
     stud.  I've also been told that that is wrong and that they are held up
by a P-clip up
     on one of the fender to body bolts.  So what's the word on this?

4.  HOW does one go about painting in the silver portion of the dash?

That's it.....for now.  :)

Paul B.