Re: Water Pump Replacement

To: Scot Paulson <SPAULSON1@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Water Pump Replacement
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 17:34:02 -0700 (PDT)
Scot -

BJ8 water pumps should require no lubrication.  I've
had a new replacement on my BJ8 for 70,000 miles and
18 years... I've never touched the pump and still
works like new.

Bill Bolton sells very nice rebuilds for pretty low
cost (I got a spare from him for my 100):
tricarb@aol.com

Regards,

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8