Re: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis

To: "WilKo@aol.com" <WilKo@aol.com>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:10:10 -0400
A vendor, who we all know and I won't say because he may not want the
publicity, installed a 3.8 Jag engine in a Healey a few years ago.  Filled
the entire engine bay area.  All I know is that he breezed by me in my BJ8
at a pretty good clip while on the way to a Conclave.  Needless to say, I
didn't try to keep up.

tom

Healey
> 100 Six and 3000"
>
> In a message dated 5/12/04 11:31:36 AM, TMHEFFRON@aol.com writes:
>

> > About 15 years ago I saw an attempted installation of a 3.8 liter Jaguar
> > engine in what I believe was a 100-6, though it may have been a 100-4.
It