RE: 6 Cylinder in a 100 Chassis - More shoehorn fits

To: <N5572B@aol.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 6 Cylinder in a 100 Chassis - More shoehorn fits
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:02:57 -0500
There was a nice 100-Six with a 280-Z motor in it at the last weekend's Gulf
Coast Healey Club (Houston) meeting.

The installation was so clean, if you didn't know what the Healey motor
looked like, you would have thought it was stock.

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com