Re: 6 Cylinder in a 100 Chassis - More shoehorn fits

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6 Cylinder in a 100 Chassis - More shoehorn fits
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:09:37 EDT
Pat,
Any pictures of it?  That is a combination I nave considered also...I am even
currently considering it for my BT7 only because it would be significantly
cheaper to get it back on the road and drivable again.  It would still sound
right also...straight sixes just sound better...except for a V-12 which after
all
is just two straight sixes  :-)  Z motors are still plentiful and relatively
inexpensive to rebuild and the Datsun 5 speed is a much sweeter trans than the
Toyota.  Interesting thread...
Dave
Paradise, CA
59 BT7

In a message dated 5/12/04 4:03:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,