Shipping coast to coast

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Shipping coast to coast
From: "Jim Lesher" <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:55:58 -0400
I have no vested interest, but a good experience  with Dependable Auto
Shippers
www.dasautoshippers.com to share.
I just shipped a vehicle from Philadelphia PA to Tacoma Wa. The estimated
time of travel was to be 14 to 16 days.  We dropped the car off  this past
Friday at 3 PM, waiting to be shipped in an enclosed trailer with other
Vipers, BMW's and Mercedes. We picked the car up, freshly washed at 6 PM
yesterday, Wednesday. We were very pleased with the attention and service.
In addition the cost was under1,300. If we would have required door to door
service there would have been an additional 200 charge.

Just information for future reference

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp