Better fitting the stator and set screw search

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Better fitting the stator and set screw search
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 22:54:58 -0500
The stator and trafficator turned with the steering wheel tonight, so I have
to realign it, and tighten it down more. Can I tighten the nut down too
much?  How far should the stator extend from the bottom of the steering box?
Currently mine extends out about 2/3 inch.

Also, the three screws that hold the trafficator/stator tube in place on the
steering wheel are listed as N/A from Moss (P/N 725-100).  Can anyone point
me to a source?

Hopefully, no rain tomorrow (for a change) and I can take the car out and
play a little

Thanks,
Patton
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX