sluggish tach

To: "healey help" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: sluggish tach
From: <INSPTWO@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 21:46:27 -0400
To anyone out there that uses MSN!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!
I just recieved an E-Mail supposedly from MSN wanting me to update my account
information. Instead just an update on the expiration date for my credit card,
it went into way to much detail, it was almost like an application, INCLUDING
asking me for my PIN I.D. on my account.
I contacted MSN by phone and was informed that it is a phony. Not sent by
them.
If you get one of these that looks almost like a credit card application,
forward it to them at abuse@hotmail.com.

Bill
BJ7