Re: 100+ octane

To: rdavies1@cox.net, Big Sixer <healey@ledwith.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 100+ octane
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
Ron -

Well at $5 a gallon it's still cheaper than what you
pay in almost every developed country in the world
except Canada!

Here in Hong Kong, the Premium is very high octane
(high 90s)... there are alot of thirsty Ferraris,
Lambos, Maseratis, Aston Martins, Bentleys and Rolls
in this town....

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8