Tonneau Help

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau Help
From: Rick Swain <grain@auracom.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:02:15 -0300
My BN4 came with a tonneau cover that looks pretty good but is something a
previous owner had made locally. It doesn't have the stiffeners that factory
covers came with so sags a bit especially when there's water on it. I have
the transverse support rod that mounts in the car. I'd like to fabricate
some stiffeners and install them in pockets in the cover which I'll have to
make. Can somebody tell what material they were made from and provide
dimensions as well as locations (location is pretty obvious from photos)? A
photo of the underside of a tonneau might be useful. Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Rick