Re: Cam Questions / 3/4 ?

To: "John Close" <John.Close@sduhsd.net>
Subject: Re: Cam Questions / 3/4 ?
From: Eric Wilkins <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:44:08 -0700
I like that explanation. Has an interesting logic. Wouldn't 360 degrees
be one lame cam? he he.
I searched around the internet for answers too.
The young punks think it's only to do with flatheads. The rest think
it's a term used only by guys who don't know about cam specs. My dad
(he's 70) knows it's a hot street cam, but doesn't know the technical
reasons.
Old marketing materials list a few options: Stock, Street, 3/4 Race,
and Race.

Rick
San Diego
ewilkins.com/wilko