Re: BN2 Temperature Question

To: "Russ Staub" <bbb11489@azboss.net>,
Subject: Re: BN2 Temperature Question
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:01:04 -0600
Russ,
 I think Dave Russell has it right. You may also want to check that your
ignition timing is not a bit on the retarded side, as that will also cause
over heating under heavier work loads..BTW, 210 F is not too hot, so long as
the cooling system retains it's fluids. Most modern vehicles don't even
start the fan motor until 240F.
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html