Re: Trafficator expert needed

To: M Lempert <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Trafficator expert needed
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 04:47:32 -0700
Mike,

I am not an expert but I did take some photos that I put up on my web
site.

There is a great how-to by Steve Byers that should be referenced. Read
this and cross check against the photos I uploaded.
http://hometown.aol.com/bgahc/01_jwha_trafficatorremoval.html
<http://hometown.aol.com/bgahc/01_jwha_trafficatorremoval.html>

Here's the photos link:  This may load slow for those still using modems.

http://www.wavewired.net/~tracy/trafficator/trafficator.htm
<http://www.wavewired.net/%7Etracy/trafficator/%3Cb%3E%3Ci%3Etrafficator%3C/i%3E%3C/b%3E.htm>

By the way Mike.  If your the rear end gears guy, your rear end
replacements were the subject of some discussion between
some of us gear heads up in Tahoe last Friday.  I would be interested in
some info on this for the upcoming winter's projects.

Cheers,

Tracy