Re: Trafficator expert needed

To: M Lempert <mlempert@bellsouth.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: Trafficator expert needed
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 02:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
Mike -

I think they are pretty much identical in all respects
except for the "witch's nose."  I butchered up the
original trafficator in my very early '53 BN1 (w/
adjustable steering) and replaced most of the broken
bits with parts off an original trafficator spare I
had pulled off my '64 BJ8.  Everything was exactly the
same, and I simply swapped broken parts for good ones
between the two.  I couldn't tell the difference.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8