Re: AH 100-4 Throttle Return Spring

To: timothy bolish <wt3w@enter.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AH 100-4 Throttle Return Spring
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
Tim -

H4 and H6 carbs have the throttle return spring
wrapped around the throttle shaft itself - so AH 100
and 100Ms don't have your typical throttle return
spring (as you describe).  If your car has a throttle
return spring connected any where else other than
being wrapped around the throttle shaft, it's not
original (not a big deal, I have a non-standard
throttle return spring on my car... many 100 owners
do).

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8