Re: Re timing marks (carbs)

To: "Eric \(Rick\) Wilkins" <wilko2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Re timing marks (carbs)
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:00:00 -0600
Rick,
 There are two set screws which act on the throttle shaft. There are two air
bleed adjusters. The former could in the extreme be used to set the idle (in
fact many owners do so erroneously) they are provided to perform the
function I described in my prior post. These are the set screws I'm talking
about. In the Moss catalog it is item #57 HD8 carb and in fact is named
"stop adjusting".
Dave
 It's going home time...see you tomorrow

Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html