Can anyone help with web links to AH clubs?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Can anyone help with web links to AH clubs?
From: Alan F Cross <alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:23:46 +0100
Dear Listers

A couple of links on our World Clubs page have broken links, so the
clubs have either changed web address or the clubs or web sites don't
exist any more. Can anyone help with the two clubs listed below:

Puget Sound British Automotive Society
Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club

If anyone browses our World Clubs listing and sees an unlinked club that
now has a web site, I'd very much appreciate a quick email with the
address.

Thanks as always ...
--
Alan F Cross (H-BJ8-L/41672 aka "Ginny")
Heathfield Studios - web designers for the