RE: Distributor Cap

To: "'Bluechipracing'" <bluechipracing@snet.net>, <Editorgary@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Distributor Cap
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:23:55 -0400
Hi Jim,
That's actually not an Austin Healey distributor cap.....although it
will fit Healeys from '64 - 67. That style was used on many other
vehicles but the correct cap for a Healey has the wires coming out
sideways. Not a big issue as they will both work.
The cap that seems to be in short supply is for 6 cylinder cars up to
'64. It is very similar but the cut outs around the mounting face are
different.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com