FOR Sale

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOR Sale
From: "Terence H. & Suzanne F. McCool" <cm18@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:03:29 -0400
Hi
Unrelated Healey.  I am downsizing and I am putting my Morgan 4/4 on the
market.  It is a 1967 4/4 Series V.  It has had an a non professional ground
up resto completed in 1998.  Including a new frame, most of the tub wood has
also been replaced.  Lots of new stuff.  It it unusual as it has bucket
seats instead of the bench seat.  It  runs and drives very well.  It is a
nice red with black interior.  About the only thing that hasn't been
replaced is the top which I never intended to use.  If anyone is interested
please contact me off line and I will supply all info plus pictures.  I want
$20,000.00 for the car and feel it is well worth it.
Regards
Terry
100-M