Re: bubble balancer

To: "'Martin Heim'" <bn4@onlinehome.de>,
Subject: Re: bubble balancer
From: Magnus Karlsson <492karlsson@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:52:34 +0200
The best way really is to make two adapters on a lathe, with a hole
through both of them that fits the tyre balance machine within 5/100 of
a mm. The bottom adapter has to have an outer cone that has the same
angle as the inner cone on the wheel. The top adaptor has to have an
inner cone with the same angle as the outer cone of the wheel. If you
buy the Dunlop reproduction wheels they are always accompanied with an
advise note explaining how to balance the wheels. One can say that I
simply used the drawing of the correct method when making the adaptors.
These adaptors produce tremendous good results and I have tried
numerous methods including the bubble balancer.

Magnus Karlsson
Sweden