Re: How much paint to buy

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How much paint to buy
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:25:10 -0500
Ron... the Gallon would be fine for the interior... ( might even get some of
the exterior... more then enough...

As for buying it now?.... ahhh okay... since your saving money doing it
yourself... why not take the price increase and have fresh paint....

I know I know.... but it does go bad... back when I had a paint shop in the
80's.... I had some go bad... haven't painted much until I started racing
.... and I painted my Camaro that was Featured in Hot Rod a few years ago...

oh and Today I just walked in from painting two part Primer on the
Bonneville Berkeley....( just a few panels that we had been working on... )

Keith ( going to Maxton this weekend for our Bonneville Tune up meet... )