Re: Lighting Relay

To: Neil McDonald <nimcdonald@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Lighting Relay
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:05:08 -0600
Hi Neil

Did you take the power supply for the "driving" lights from another source
other than the main lighting source?  This would be the preferable route
to go. Wiring your relay into the lighting circuit  so the the driving  lights
only come on with the high beam circuit is also a consideration.

Kind regards
Ed
www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca
(AHOABC-east)