Re: Miss when warm

To: Alain "Gigučre" <agig@sympatico.ca>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miss when warm
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
Alain -

a static check on the coil is insufficient.  It is
better to get a new coil (they're cheap), put it on
and see if iut fixes the problem.  I always carry a
spare coil in the boot anyway.

It sounds like a coil problem... although it might be
a condensor problem.

Coils, when they get hot... lose some of their
charging ability, and esp. at higher RPMS... it may
not charge sufficiently if the coil is old and tired.

You better replace it soon before you get stuck on the
road wishing you spent the $20 for a silly coil.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8