Re: Ignition light

To: <Simonlachlan@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition light
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:18:33 -0400
Simon,
All the bulbs behind the dash are screw type. When you attempt to remove the
old bulb, try grasping the screw base with needle nose pliers rather than
trying to grab the glass bulb and probably twisting it out and breaking the
glass.Once it starts to turn it will be easy to remove. If you can get the
bulb out intact, test with an ohm meter to see if the filament is still
good. Thoroughly clean the contact surfaces and if necessary install the new
bulb.
Rich Chrysler