RE: Poor idle when hot

To: "'John Peak'" <redbn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Poor idle when hot
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:36:16 -0400
Hi John,
The problem sounds like fuel boiling in the carburetors to me.
To check this trickle some cold water over the carburetors when the
problem occurs and see if it goes away.
If that is the cause you need to check your heat shields and carburetor
insulation blocks.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com