Re: Senate AB2683 analysis - perspective

To: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Subject: Re: Senate AB2683 analysis - perspective
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:38:47 -0600
Hi Fellows

Maybe all those concerned, and those not concerned with this issue should
spend  several or more hours reading "Respect for nature: a theory of
environmental ethics" by P.W. Taylor  published in the series on  Studies in
Moral,  Political, and Legal Philosophy published  by Princeton University
Press.  Once through it then ask what responsibilities confront us, global
warming
if it exists, is one of many issues.

Kind regards
Ed
www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca
'65 BJ8             '89 Morgan 4/4

P.S.  Dave the promised photocopies will be in the mail this coming Monday.