Re: Senate AB2683 analysis - perspective

To: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <wilko2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Senate AB2683 analysis - perspective
From: bn1@pacbell.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:22:41 -0700
Rick,

NOPE!  Not at all.  All I wish to do is be able to drive  my Healey when
ever I
want.  I also wish to be able to commute to my employment in my '72
240Z.
That's all!

To me, that doesn't seem like much.

My  Healey clocks less than 2M miles per year.   My commuter Z does less
12M
miles per year and gets over 23 MPG.  Surely you're not calling me a
gross
polluter as compared to all the other "huge *'s" who totally love to cut
my Z
off because they know they'll "win".  And they're right!

At the moment, if you drive a little car on a SO CA freeway, be VERY
defensive
as your life may very well depend upon it!  And, I'm not kidding!

Bill Barnett
5th generation Californian