Intermittent miss

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Intermittent miss
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 12:15:19 EDT
My wife's BN7 misses--very occasionally--when accelerating from low rpm's
(1800-2000).  Usually there is only one or two "hesitations" and once at higher
rpm's there is no miss at all.  There is no miss under hard acceleration at mid
to high rpms and no miss at sustained  rpms.  I pulled and changed the plugs
yesterday--the old ones didn't look bad but I prefer Champion to Bosch.  Today
the miss reappeared--just once in a 30 minute drive--but there nevertheless.
It could be my imagination, but it seems like it is more prone to happen when
I am accelerating after having taken a turn.

She likes things perfect, though I don't know what she is doing with me.
Any thoughts as to where I might start looking?

Best--Michael Oritt