Re: Intermittent miss

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Intermittent miss
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 12:33:01 -0600
Michael,

It could be ignition. It also could be that you need a little heavier
oil in the dashpot/dampers. Try going up a wt or two from what ever is
currently in there. The "standard" is 20 wt motor oil, but each engine
has it's preferences, depending on engine tune & carb jetting. It's an
easy thing to try. Or try setting the jets a couple of flats richer. A
turn could be momentarily causing a lean condition. Both of the above
might help.

Dave Russell
BN2