Re: ...getting hosed...

To: davidwjones@cox.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ...getting hosed...
From: Jerry Wall <jwbn6@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 21:25:29 -0500
loosen the blower motor until the screws are just barely hanging in the clip
retainers, start both hoses on the blower ( dont forget to have the large hose
clamps on the hose ) and then pull the blower motor back into place with the
screws.  a large amount of patience is required along with a little smear of
hand cleaner around the mounting area of the blower.