Re: Smitty Problem

To: rusd@velocitus.net
Subject: Re: Smitty Problem
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 14:22:51 -0600
Hi Dave

Thanks for the additional thoughts! It is interesting to note that
most provinces in Canada exclude copper (fuel,  brake and clutch) lines
from their vehicle safety codes.  It is true that some folks will only
use their "antique or vintage" cars for short periods  and may
succumb to the "appropriate appearance" theory but one's safety
should rate high.

Kind regards
Ed