..wax on...wax off...

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: ..wax on...wax off...
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:05:26 -0400
GlacierHi,
...and now for something truly superficial, and sure to get various
opinions....

Car care products, primarily wax.....  Two year old paint job. Centauri red
and black, with clearcoat....I have used Mothers liquid wax and pure carnauba
paste wax. The shine looks really good and the color is rich, but does not
have that diamond hard glass reflective finish that some cars have. The paint
has only been waxed 3X.  Is it that the paint may still be a bit "thirsty" or
is there a better product to use? (I really don't want to use a wax with
"cleaner" in it)

Any strong preferences in products for:
Leather?
Top and Tonneau?
Rubber?
David W. Jones
Cumberland,  RI  02864
62 BT7 tricarb
davidwjones@cox.net

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Glacier Bkgrd.jpg]