Re: fresh air in the cockpit

To: international_investor@yahoo.com, linwoodrose@mac.com,
Subject: Re: fresh air in the cockpit
From: SJNNOCK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:22:20 EDT
Alan ... HOT FEET IN A HEALEY ... read page 9 July 2004 of Heaiey Marque
Magazine ... and stop all those small holes in the fire wall that are letting
hot
air into yuor cockpit, read page 105 in my Tech Talk book ... if you do this
there should be  no heat problems in your cockpit , the summer temp. in
Stockton California is always close to 100 in July + Aug .   l have no problems
in my
100/4   BN7 tri.carb.   ...
         ( l just asked my wife)   Norman Nock
Tech Talk for 2004 now has 231 pages an increase of 10 page . The new
subjects are:---
    * Starter bendix  * Spark advance & retarding principals  * Generator
drive end       bracket  * Distributor advance mechanicals  * Oil pressure
gauge
* Bourbon tube  * Expansion ( core ) plugs  * S.U carburetter flooding  *
Flasher/ horn wire connections  * Throttle switch adjusting  * New choke cable
separation  ...$30.00 + $4.00S/h
lf you have my Tech Talk book and would like to bring it up todate , we have
supplements available at .60 cents per double sided page + $ 2.00 U.S shipping
            Please contact me more information at SJNNock@aol.com