Re: BJ7/BJ8 Parts List

To: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>, Healey List
Subject: Re: BJ7/BJ8 Parts List
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:16:28 -0700
John:

How do!

Just looking at my Service Parts List, (AKD 3523), and Body Service Parts
List (AKD 3524) and I seem to be missing the exact pages that you are.  I
think that some pages were superseded with revised sheets - some are
labelled 'issue 2', all the way up to 'issue 7'.  Any page with an 'issue' #
contains 'revised information'.

Seems what they did was re-issue separate sheets as necessary when revisions
were made, and instructed the dealers to remove the original sheets from
their books - looks like sometimes the reverse of the replacement sheet was
not printed as the original, so there are some blank spaces in the book.
It's the only thing I can think of.

We need to find someone who has an original book, along with all the revised
sheets - lots of luck!  There is one other person here that is not on the
list that I will check.

Anyone else?

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.