Fw: Jim Albeck

To: <jeanne@fiestadev.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, <AHMCMLIX@aol.com>
Subject: Fw: Jim Albeck
From: "Kirk Kvam" <klkvam@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:12:46 -0700
Message
----- Original Message -----
From: 62bt7
To: klkvam@prodigy.net
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: Jim Albeck

Jim and Shirley were the 'quintessence' of personal friendship and Healey
associations.
                                            (The purest and most essential
part of anything)

Jim's pasing is such a loss, I am unable to say more.

JIM, you now have your, OPEN ROADS !!!!!!!

CHEERS AND HAPPY HEALEYING
(Donald, Geoffrey, and the rest are waiting with open arms)

See attachment below for service information.

I will be attending wirh my Nasty Boy as Jim also liked things other than
Concours.

If anyone wants to hook up and caravan let me know so we can arrange meeting
place and time.

Kirk Kvam
San Bernardino, CA
(909) 886-5317