Most Unrestorable

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Most Unrestorable
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:49:50 -0700
Currently on e-bay (item #7907216644) is what I consider
to be the worlds most Unrestorable BN6, as a matter of fact
any model Healey. Buy It Now $3,500.00 (a real bargan).

I think the national clubs / magazines should have a contest
depicting such Unrestorables.

After the winner is chosen, an all out effort to restore said diamond
in the rough be made by all of us.

I'll help with the beer and munchies fund.

Of course, all parts for the project would be donated, Moss, VB, etc, etc.

Or maybe we all should just download the pix, have them enlarged
and hanging on the garage wall, to remind us how lucky we are with
what we have to drive and enjoy.

Kirk Kvam  ;-)