Re: Most Unrestorable

To: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Most Unrestorable
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:18:26 -0600
Kirk,
 Not even in the running yet...just finishing the rust and body repairs on
the world's worst BT7 tri-carb....and then I have the worst BJ8 from Canada
that they could produce...sorry, but I already win and should either be shot
for even bothering to try these two cars or you guys should chip in and buy
them when done...vbg.
Dave
BTW, $3500. was the average purchase price for these two..

Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html