Re: Master parts book,/2nd Ques.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Jerry Wall" <jwbn6@iopener.net>
Subject: Re: Master parts book,/2nd Ques.
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:21:31 -0500
Jerry, does the club actually have all of these in stock now or do we still
get sent to the book dealer who really seems a bit unorganized to me.
     After I waited many weeks to hear something back from the club
pertaining to my original book order,  I finally  called or emailed the club
to find out what was up and that they were back ordered.   I was given the
number to "Books 4U" or something like that. After holding me on the phone
for a nice lengthy time he finally found a 100/6 copy under a stack of other
books.
    So I guess my question is it now quicker to go through the club or
should we just call the dealer?

First club book order was a very slow go for me.

Mark