Bad Moss reproduction??? - BN4 Tonneaus Support Bar and

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bad Moss reproduction??? - BN4 Tonneaus Support Bar and
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:46:46 -0500
As so of you may know, the top and tonneau setup on the Longbridge BN4's are
unique to those cars.  There are two location brackets (P/N's 805-575 &
805-585) which are pegs that are mounted on the fender well on each side of
the car that the tonneau support rail (P/N 453-645) should slip on two.  My
car was missing all of this, so I ordered them from Moss (through a
reseller).  Here is the rub, the inner diameter of the tonneau rod is to
small to fit over the outer diameter of the pegs.

Am I missing something, should there be an adapter or something, or is this
just sloppy work?  If not I guess I will have to use a 1/2 drill bit and
open up the tonneau rail diameter a bit.

TIA

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX - '57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com
- Marissa: "Wow, that's really loud."
- Frank: "Yeah, thanks, I took the restrictor plate off. ...gives the red
dragon a little more juice. But uh, let's keep that on the downlow! It's not
exactly street legal." - Old School