Re: Healey International 2007 ???????

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey International 2007 ???????
From: David Nock <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:57:44 -0700
We had the first International Meet honoring thirty years of Healey at
Snowmass Colorado in 1982. Then we had Healey International in Breckenridge
Colorado for the 40th in 1992. Next was the 97 meet in Park City. Then the
50th anniversary meet in Lake Tahoe Healey International Open Roads in 2002.
I have heard rumors of a International Meet in 2007 but nothing that sounded
strong. It would be nice to know so that we can make our plans to attend
since some of us will need a lot of travel time to get there.

David Nock
Healey International 2002 co chair