RE: Fan belt pulley wobble + Replacement Water Pump?

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fan belt pulley wobble + Replacement Water Pump?
From: John Peak <redbn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
Patton,

I just replaced my water pump this afternoon with one purchaced from Moss on
sale.  Looks a little different from the old one (not original), but no leaks
and no noises.  Fit was perfect.  My only concern is that it appears the pully
is pressed on.  The old one was bolted on.  I can't remember what the original
design was.  I just hope it stays in place as I would hate to have to replace
the radiator and fan!

John
'59 BN7

Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net> wrote:
Thanks Bob, I just ordered one from the local Moss reseller (double shipping
this would not be a good idea). The best news is that Moss has it on sale
for $83 right now!!!!

My biggest worry was that the reproduction quality would not be good.
Everyone seems to think that these are fine.

Patton