RE: servo problem?

To: "'john lakie'" <doelakie@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: servo problem?
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:04:57 -0400
Hi John,
What you are experiencing sounds to me like air in the system.
The PBR servo units are meant to be installed with a bleed screw on the
highest portion of the cylinder, which is why they have 2 outlets.
You don't mention bleeding the servo unit and I wonder if you have
missed this.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com