Re: Healey Audio

To: "John Miller" <healeys@n4vu.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Audio
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:38:22 -0400
Thanks John,
I have previously considered the ambient noise and how much I enjoy the hiss
of the triple carbs and  the "burble" and snort of the exhaust note...  I even
waxed poetic about it in an article in Chatter a few years ago...
But the project would cost me nothing, and most tuner/CD players do have an
"off" button....   And I was putting it in that backrest so that I could
remove the system and be "pure" again when I want....       :-)
So I don't know, seemed like a harmless experiment (unless I burned something
up)....   Yes? No?