Re: Healey Ain't No "Girly-Men's" Car

To: jsoderling@astound.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Ain't No "Girly-Men's" Car
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 01:14:26 EDT
I like your list John.  I would say that for Mustang & Camero to be in the
Masculine list they need to be further defined.  As in Shelby GT or Boss or
Cobra and Z 28 or SS.  I would put the Jag Series 1 & 2 in the Masculine list
but
have some reservations about the Series 3's because of all the "Goodies" that
were added.  Perhaps I fall into the category with you friend about roll up
windows.  Ha ha  Triumphs I would split with TR 2 - 6 in the Masculine and TR 7
- 8 in the "Chick" list and MG's just never had enough grunt to make my
Masculine list.

Cheers and Motor On!!

Gary

Ps...You could throw in an Alfa Romeo and what about the Sunbeam Tiger or
Fiat Spider?