Re: Bonnet strap

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonnet strap
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:26:13 -0500
I have a friend with a Morgan that has the lambswool under the bonnet strap
and it traps dirt and dust scratching the paint as bad as the strap.  Or
course that assumes you are going to drive it.  If you are painting with a
base/clearcoat I wouldn't put the strap on for several months to give the
paint time to get hard.  They sure do look nice though.

Mark
Nashville
BN1