Re: anodizers - midwest US?

To: <MOWOGMAN@aol.com>
Subject: Re: anodizers - midwest US?
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 00:27:15 -0400
Dear PC John,
I have the name of a GREAT anodizer, but they are here in Rhode Island. I had
taken my prepared cockpit molding and separated grille teeth to him. First, he
custom mixed the materials of the anodize and ran a couple of test metal
strips to make sure the anodize was the right shade, then (on his own) he sent
out my pieces to be re-buffed by his own guy to make sure the final finish
would be smooth. They came out perfect. -As I remember, they were quite
reasonable.
Of all the bits I sub contracted on the car, (chrome, body paint, bore, crank,
head rebuild) these guys were the least hassle and most reasonable.

Technodic Inc
(401) 467-6660 Web Site

Thing is, I just looked up anodizing on the web yellow pages for this area,
and there must be over 50 of them. There has to be a good one in your back
yard.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA