Re: Engine paint code

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Engine paint code
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:08:16 -0700
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:09:32 -0400, you wrote:
Healey Hundreds had the same engine color, I believe.  There might be
an exception for a very few engines with a Morris type color.

Bill Hirsch makes a very good Healey green engine enamel.  It brushes
on and flows out very evenly.  Lasts a long time, too.

-Roland

::Dick.
::I don't know if this helps, but you can buy it by the quart (for six
::cylinders) from Healey Surgeons in MD, and probably most of the other Healey
::sources...  The color accuracy of what I received was excellent.
::
::Of course, the 100-4 engine is green too, but totally different. You didn't
::specify. 100-4 guys would have to provide a source for that.
::
::David W. Jones
::'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb